All new students at SF Spanish will need to take a one-time Assessment Class before starting, except for New Beginner 1 students. New students are required to purchase a minimum package of 16 classes.
For more detailed information on each class please see the Class Descriptions.
SF Spanish Class Schedule.
- 4:00-4:30 PM Toddler Group (1-3)
- 4:30-5:30 PM Youth group Beginner I L1 class (11-16).
- 6:00-7:30 PM Intermediate 1 Class.
- 6:00-7:30 PM Beginner I Class.
- 7:45-9:15 PM Drop-In Conversation Class - Mixed Levels.
- 3:15- 4:00 PM Children's Beginner I L1 ages 3.5-5.
- 4:00- 5:00 PM Children's Group Advanced ages 6-8.
- 5:00 -6:00PM Youth Beginner II L2 Group Class.
- 6:30-8:00 PM Intermediate 2 with Carmen.
- 1:00- 2:30 PM Drop-In Conversation Class - Mixed Levels
- 4:00- 4:45 PM Children's Group Beginner II L1 3.5-5.
- 5:00- 6:00 PM Children's Beginner I L2 Group Class ages 6-9.
- 6:30 -8:00PM New Beginner I Group Class- Adults.
- 7:00-8:30 PM Intermediate 3.
- 12:30-2:00 PM Intermediate 3.
- 4:00- 5:00 PM. Children's Beginner II L2. (ages 6-9)
- 5:00-6:00 PM. Children's Beginner II L1. (ages 6-9)
- 6:30-8:00 PM. Beginner 1C.
- 10:30- 12:00 PM New Beginner I Group Class- Adults.
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM Drop-In Conversation Class - Mixed Levels.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a class in your area, please let us know in the Comments section below. Or you can contact us by calling our Fillmore office: 415-735-4184 or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL