All new students at SF Spanish will need to take a one-time Assessment Class before starting, except for New Beginner 1 students. New students are required to purchase at minimum a package of 8 classes.
For more detailed information on each class please see the Class Descriptions.
SF Spanish Class Schedule
- 3:30-4:00pm Toddler Group (1-3) (Fillmore)
- 3:30-4:15pm 3.5-4.5 Children group class. (Fillmore)
- 4:30-5:30pm Children group class (7-9) (Fillmore)
- 7:00-8:30pm Beginner 1B (Fillmore)
- 7:45-9:15pm Drop-In Conversation Class - Mixed Levels (Mission)
- 9:30-11:00am Drop-In Conversation Class - Mixed Levels (Fillmore)
- 4-5:30pm Children's Group (8-11) (Fillmore)
- 6:30-8pm Intermediate 2 with Carmen (Fillmore)
- 6:30-8pm Beginner 1 (Fillmore)
- 4:15-5:15pm Children's Group (5-7) (Fillmore)
- 6:45-8:15pm Intermediate 1 with Laura (Fillmore)
- 7-8:30pm Intermediate 3 with Romina (Fillmore)
- 12:30-2:00pm Intermediate 3 (Fillmore)
- 6-7:30pm Intermediate 2 with Carmen (Fillmore)
- 6-7:30pm New Beginner 1 (Fillmore)
- 10-11:30am Beginner 1B with Romina (Mission)
- 10-11am Children's Group (5-7) (Fillmore)
- 11:30am-1pm Children's Group (9-11) (Fillmore)
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a class in your area, please let us know in the Comments section below. Or you can contact us by calling our Fillmore office: 415-735-4184 or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL