Adult New beginner 1 class
- Thursdays from 6 to 7:30pm in our Fillmore office.Esteban will be the instructor. Class will start on October 19th.
- Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30pm in our Fillmore office. Laura will be the instructor. Class will start on November 14th.
Children beginner class (ages 8-10)
- Tuesdays from 4-5:30pm in our Fillmore office. Class started on September 12th.
- Toddlers 12 to 24 months: Saturdays from 9:30 to 10 am in our Fillmore office. Class starts on October 14th.
- Toddlers 2 to 3 years: Saturdays from 10:15 to 10:45 am in our Fillmore office. Class starts on October 14th.
Adult Drop-In Conversation
- Mondays from 12:30-2pm in our Fillmore office
- Mondays from 7:45-9:15pm in our Fillmore office
- Mondays from 7:45-9:15pm in our Mission office
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8pm in our Fillmore office
- Wednesdays from 12:30-2pm in our Fillmore office
- Wednesdays from 2:30-4pm in our Fillmore office
- Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm in our Fillmore office
- Thursdays from 10-11:30am in our Fillmore office
- Thursdays from 8-9:30pm in our Fillmore office
To sign up for these classes, please go to our online booking system and chose your class. Please note that for all classes above the New Beginner 1 level, students must take an assessment class.
Drop-In Conversation classes are for the sole purpose of practicing and sharing what you have learned about Spanish grammar. Nothing new will be taught. All levels are welcome. Highly recommended for students that cannot attend their regular weekly class and would like a make up class. Students can either use their Group Class credit or a Drop-In credit for these classes. There must be at least two students per class.
*Please cancel classes 48 hours in advance through our online booking system to avoid penalties.*